Wednesday, May 13, 2009

9:30 pm Evie

I'm taking a 2 week History course from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm every day. After I get home, "catch-up" with the little girls, and do my chores it's time for the big kids to get home from school. That's when the REAL busy-ness starts! Chores ... soccer practice ... TJ referee jobs ... dinner ... youth/church ... and, oh yeah, study? Needless to say I've been extremely busy and preoccupied!
On my way to take the kids to church this evening I looked on my blackberry to glance at my agenda and noticed a new item ... "9:30 pm Evie". It was a tender little stab at my heart. Honestly, she's been writing/typing her name anywhere she can find ... still, I got the message!
It's been really tough to not have daily meltdowns this semester. I think I'm mourning the days I could be one of those Moms that had time to scrapbook, or help out at school. Those days are not over, however, they're only on hold.

1 comment:

mindyluwho said...

Hang in there! Love you!