Tuesday, December 9, 2008

He's the Man

I've spent the majority of the week studying for 3 semester finals ... Logic and Anatomy/Physiology. To make matters more stressful, Looloo dropped the bomb a few days ago ... she needed a costume for her Greek Mythology unit. She is portraying the goddess Artemis. Yesterday ... after her Christmas band concert (where she played 3 different types of drums beautifully!) we rushed to Wal-Mart to purchase the materials. We prepared the pieces, and I explained to her in detail how it would be done. While I was at the library studying, she calls frantically ... she needs help. Out of desperation I decided to take care of it when I got home at 10:00 tonight, knowing I still had more notes to review. When I got home this evening, my hero ... Tom ... was busily finishing the project for me! Like I said ... he's the MAN! Thank you Tom!!

No comments: